Sunday 21 August 2011

Another Day, Another Feeling

Woke up feeling quite good about the coming year. Had a shower etc, wrote down things to do for today. The list got progressively larger as the day went on. Going to hand out CV's tomorrow on Oxford Street, really really need a job. It will get me out of the house, and the money would be nice too. Typed up some letters to give to Medical Clinics on Wimpole/Harley Street, hopefully get some work experience out of it. The job really is the most important thing at the moment though. Had another look at my old personal statement, must be more reflective in new one. Messaged a whole bunch of people on the student room, some of the replies were less than helpful, kind of soured my mood but hey-ho.

As promised;time to introduce the brothers

Raman

Oldest of the siblings, had a tough childhood, had to grow up quite quickly. Studied uber hard and did very well for himself, but then continued to study and study and study. Now has about 5  degrees of varying lengths, almost finished his PhD now from wait for  it...Oxford University. Now stuck in a bit of a time warp, where he's acting like a teen even though he's in his 30's. Treats women with no respect and thinks he's gods gift to the world. Blames others for me not doing well, and congratulates himself whenever something good happens. Currently living in Canada, but skype's us all the time, unfortunately.

Dev

Second oldest sibling. Started out as an unruly child but since he's matured, he's never gone back. Very very very lazy when it comes to anything to do with home, but at work (he's a teacher), he's devoted to the kids. Was told (like me) he would amount to nothing, boy has he proved them wrong. Provides a lot of financial and emotional support for me, much appreciated may I add. If I become a doctor, I intend to buy him a fleet of cars and slowly back the loans using which I bought them. I find what he thinks about me to be very  important. Almost always takes my side, genuinely cares about every member of the family. Pretty cool dude.

Will let you know how job/work experience went tomorrow.

Toodle Pip,

Clueless x

No comments:

Post a Comment