Saturday 27 August 2011

Explaining myself...

I'm sorry about yesterdays blog (and the lack of a blog on Thursday). It's been a pretty bad couple of days.

GCSE results were out on Thursday and the scores of children cheering due to their string of A*'s just reminded me of my results day :(

Really tried to work on UKCAT but just haven't been getting anywhere with it. It's like I realise how important it is, but then more important things just keep turning up. They've made changes to it this year, bloody brilliant.

I wish I was at uni this year, moving out, making friends, going on holiday etc. Instead I'm at home, applying for jobs and reading my old personal statement for the 1000th time. Oh not mention that I'm basically typing out my most inner thoughts and details on a blog that nobody reads. God I feel alone.

My friend who has just found out that her mum has breast cancer is in significantly better shape than I. We're still going to the GUM clinic and hopefully the chat we plan to have in McDonalds will help.

I probably won't blog tomorrow (nothing even vaguely interesting is happening in my life this weekend.

Clueless x

No comments:

Post a Comment