Wednesday 24 August 2011

The Office or Office?

Went for the interview today (decided to weak a blue polka dot dress) and got the job, but...the pay is awful! I'm hoping to hold out for an actual office job rather than office, the shoe store.

I'll hold my hands up, I haven't done any UKCAT practice today :( but I have done a fair  bit about the foundations of my personal statement :)

Tomorrow, I plan on actually putting my personal statement plans into action, and yes I will definitely do some UKCAT preparation.

I will report on my profile visitor findings tomorrow. I'm sorry I haven't had much more exciting things to discuss. Ooh got tickets to Jonathan Ross show for next Wednesday, the guests are apparently Lewis Hamilton, Sarah Jessica Parker and ADELE! Woo Hoo. She'll obviously perform a song live, and usually her tickets got £400. We're going for free! It'll be me, my sister, Dev and his best friends who is lovely. Fun fun fun!

Clueless x



No comments:

Post a Comment