Saturday 20 August 2011

Decision made, strap yourself in. Here we go again!

So I'm reapplying. Will be going through old personal statements and trying to contact people who have done similar stuff and got in. Pretty sure that I'll be applying to Southampton BM6, UEA A104, Leeds A100, and Kings EMDP for Medicine and Brighton for Pharmacy. Wish me luck.

Introducing the family- Mother

Pretty much an absent mother. Extremely  religious/spiritual. Spends most of her time away from home. Didn't want to marry Dad and so I think she believes she could have done better. Doesn't take my education very seriously.

Father


Dad has schizophrenia and has to take medication which has severe after effects. Genuinely a good guy. Loves to eat. Angry at Mum for not continuously cooking for him. Eventually caused them to separate. Takes no responsibility for me. Means well.

Tomorrow I shall introduce my brothers.

For now, goodbye.

Clueless x

No comments:

Post a Comment