Tuesday 23 August 2011

Bob on

I can honestly say that not much has happened today. Applied for jobs, sorted out my Admin CV and looked at my UKCAT book. I will definitely start answering questions tomorrow, (promise!)

Tomorrow is the job interview, feeling alright about it, not even sure if I want to take the job if it's offered to me.

Waxed Dev's chest today with help from my sister, men are definitely getting far too metrosexual. Had come dine with me on in the background, an episode where this DJ guy kept saying 'Bob On' (hence the post title). Became a bit of running gag.

Quite enjoyed the relaxed day. Oh and a friend has asked me to go to an STI test with her. Fun times :S but I do want to be there to support her and it might turn out to be pretty eye opening.

Until tomorrow,

Clueless x

p.s. really wish I knew if someone/anyone was reading this. I have no followers and am worried that my 30 profile views are all from myself, when I refresh the page. I will attempt not to log on at all tomorrow during the day and then see if the number has changed when I get on at night. That way, I might just catch you!

No comments:

Post a Comment