Monday 22 August 2011

Feeling like a Junky (in the mail sense of the word)

So, I believe I littered the stores and clinics of London today. As disclosed yesterday, I went to hand out CV's  to stores (for a job) and letters to clinics for work experience. Job search went ok, although my feet really hurt. Looks like lots of places might be able to take me on, just have to wait and see. Got a job interview with office on Wednesday at 1pm, somebody called Leyla will be conducting it. Applied to quite a few online too. Had two replies about work experience, both are no's but it's more than I had yesterday. Very very tired now so will blog more today (well later today).

Sorry about the delay in blogging, very cheekily went for McDonalds with my brother and sister. Feeling pretty fat :(

Have an eventful Tuesday!

Clueless x

No comments:

Post a Comment